Dental Implants -- Burlington, MA
Rebuild Your Beautiful Smile
At Complete Dental Care in Burlington, we believe that dental implants offer the best option for replacing your missing teeth. Dental implants in Burlington improve your appearance, ensure your oral health, and stop bone loss. Having missing teeth can negatively impact your confidence as well as contribute to a higher risk for gum disease, infection, and losing even more teeth! Reduce the risk of these adverse side effects by learning more about dental implants below.
Dr. James Kostas has been placing implants since 2009. Dr. Kostas restores dental implants for patients who have one or more missing teeth. For more than six decades, dental implants have been used to replace missing teeth. Excellent success rates, up to 98%, and a range of available options, from single tooth replacements to implant-retained dentures, allow us to meet the needs of all of their patients seeking teeth replacements. Dental implants replace both the crown and the root—and can be used to replace a single tooth or used as an anchor point for bridges, partials and dentures.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dr. James Kostas restores dental implants for patients who have one or more missing teeth. For more than six decades, dental implants have been used to replace missing teeth.
There are a number of advantages of dental implants compared to other options. These include:
- Dental implants replace both the crown and the root—and can be used to replace a single tooth or used as an anchor point for bridges, partials and dentures
- Dental implants look, fit, and feel just like natural teeth
- Dental implants promote oral and overall health
- Enjoy a balanced, nutritious diet
- Speech is clear with a prosthetic that fits just like it should
- Implant procedures have excellent success rates up to 98%
- A range of available options, from single tooth replacements to implant-retained dentures, allow us to meet the needs of all of their patients seeking teeth replacements
Indications for Dental Implants
It does not matter how many teeth you have lost; dental implants can replace them all from anywhere in the upper or lower jaw. The indications for dental implants are listed below.
Missing One Tooth
Replacing a single missing tooth with an implant-retained dental crown helps to prevent the loss of bone tissue and reduces the risk that you will lose even more teeth.
Missing Multiple Teeth
A dental implant-retained bridge can replace several missing teeth, preventing those that remain from shifting around and restoring your ability to eat, speak, and smile with confidence.
Missing All Teeth
An implant-retained denture provides superior stability for a complete denture. This is especially important in cases of total tooth loss, as a traditional denture may not provide adequate security. It is not necessary to place an individual implant post for each missing tooth -- instead, the complete denture can be retained on fewer strategically-placed posts.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Implants
The cost of dental implants can vary greatly from one procedure to the next. During an implant consultation, your dentist will consider the following factors to determine what you can expect to pay for your dental implants:
- The health of your jaw bone and whether or not you need a bone graft or sinus lift before getting dental implants
- How many teeth you are missing
- Where in the jaw the missing teeth are located
- Considerations regarding anesthesia and sedation
These factors will add up to be the total cost of your dental implants. No matter the price, it is worth the investment for your healthy, complete smile! If you’re interested in learning more, don’t hesitate to contact the “dentist near me” you’re searching for. Get in touch with Complete Dental Care today!